How to Replace the Engine Oil Filter in a Porsche Cayenne
1. Remove plastic engine skid plate guards to access the oil filter housing.
2. Loosen oil filter with special oil filter spanner P 9204 and unscrew it.
3.Remove the oil filter housing vertically downwards. Drain the remaining oil into a disposal container.
4. Remove the filter element. Remove the filter downwards and dispose of in accordance with legal requirements
5.Clean the oil filter housing and replace the O-ring seal. Clean the oil filter housing thoroughly inside and outside and replace the O-ring. Carefully lever off the O-ring. The oil filter housing must not be damaged during this procedure.
6. Install the filter element
7. Lightly oil the filter housing O-ring.
8. Install the oil filter housing and tighten using special oil filter spanner P 9204. Tightening torque: 19 ftlb.
Thank you for watching